KW: The economic collapse can be measured in several ways
- Interferring and obstruction of international trade i.e. bullying to force your wish upon other countries to do what you want them to do
- The erosion and ultimate collapse of the U.S. dollar
- The rise in the value of real money:- Gold, Don’t be surprised to see it continue rising as it has already surpssed the previous high of $1921 per onz
- Fighting wars in multiple countries
- The resentment by the vast majority who struggle to make a living in (repotedly) the wealthiest country in the world (even after working two or three separate jobs to make ends meet) why the elites play with newly created trillions
- Treating commercial airliners as fair game to threaten in the airspace of another country (Iranin passenger jet over Syria)
- Watching your own country burn and be destroyed in multiple geographic places (Oregon, Texas, Claifornia) due to riotings and racial tensions fed by the political elites bigotry -amongst others
- The closure of retail stores all over the U.S. and globally as life changes forever
- Massive unemployment with jobs disappearing and never likely to come back
The attempt to disrupt Nordstream 2 pipeline to Germany is a disgusting interferrence in international trade. Will Germany be prepared to fight for it’s rights?
The US government has made further attempts to force European firms to ditch the Russian-led Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline project, Welt am Sonntag reported, citing people familiar with talks on the issue.